TransferEASE partners with relocation tax and accounting professionals to assist the corporate client in navigating the many challenges that occur during an international relocation. We will work with each corporation to ensure they offer a cost-effective relocation program while incorporating the specific needs of the countries involved. Our goal is to make the relocation program tax compliant.
Our relocation tax partners provide pre-move consultation for both the corporation and the employee, recommend for benefit allotments, gross-up audits, tax preparation and reconciliations and related services for individuals being relocated or moving within both Canada and around the world.
At TransferEASE, our Accounting and Tax services are extensive and our partners are here to assist every employee who is relocating. Some of the services that we are able to provide assistance with are as follows:
- Domestic and International Tax Return Preparation.
- New Hire Tax Consultations.
Gross-up Audits/Tax Reconciliations and Equalization’s.
- Employee and Employer Relocation Taxation.
- Relocation Payroll and Tax Consulting Services.
- Tax Returns completed by experienced Tax Consultants.
- High level review to insure quality and accuracy.
- Special attention to multi-state taxation issues.
- Communication with your tax consultant.
- Recording and tracking of world income.
For international relocations, TransferEASE is able to track and report on the gross up methodology based on client policy. It can also be customized for special situations. We are able to share any tax information and data directly with HR, payroll and other departments through our online system.